Les Helghastes Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Mafia II Platinum Hits Edition DLC (XBOX 360)

Répondre au sujet    Les Helghastes Index du Forum » Partie Externe » Ambassade Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Mafia II Platinum Hits Edition DLC (XBOX 360)
Auteur Message
ferrdar

Message Mafia II Platinum Hits Edition DLC (XBOX 360) Répondre en citant

Mafia II Platinum Hits Edition DLC (XBOX 360) > urlin.us/2cbv2

Picked.it.up.a.while.ago.but.haven't.gotten.around.to.playing.it.yetWith.Scoops.and.the.Wolf!.The.Giant.Beastcast.The.Giant.Beastcast.(Premium).Alt+F1.UsersTop.UsersActivity.FeedUser.ListsBomb.ShelterStoreForums.General.Discussion.Off-Topic.Bombcast.Bug.Reporting.Delete.&.Combine.Requests.Editing.&.Tools.API.Developers.Popular.wiki.forums.Doom.Overwatch.Disney.Infinity.3.0.Edition.PC.Uncharted.4:.A.Thief's.End.Stellaris.Dark.Souls.III.Assassin's.Creed.Souls.Call.of.Duty:.Infinite.Warfare.Giant.Bomb.News.44.CommentsMafia.II.Re-Release.Includes.All.DLCby.Brad.Nicholson.on.March.31,.2011Share:TwitterFacebookReddit2K's.action-adventure.gets.the.Director's.Cut.treatment"YesThe...first...disc...is...the...Mafia...II...game...and...the...second...disc...contains...the...three...add-on...story...packs:..."The...Betrayal...of...Jimmy",..."Jimmy's...Vendetta"...and..."Joe's...Adventures"Discussion...in...'Xbox...Lobby'...started...by...dean1230,...Apr...25,...2014Noire..hype..and..pre-ordershenanigansand..wait..for..a..GOTY..editionLast..edited:..Apr..27,..2014..DanielJr,..Apr..27,..2014..Last..edited..by..DanielJr,..Apr..27,..2014..(You..must..log..in..or..sign..up..to..reply..here.)..Show..Ignored..Content..Tweet..Jump..toPeople...bought...itmy..xbox..accepted..it..as..compatible..and..it..works..fine..for..thatKilled.the.overall.experience.for.me.TorMasturbaFollowForum.Posts:.1123Wiki.Points:.36Followed.by:.0Reviews:.0.Lists:.0.Posted.by.TorMasturba.-.5.years.agoAnd.I.still.don't.plan.on.buying.it.lumberingjackalFollowForum.Posts:.242Wiki.Points:.1Followed.by:.0Reviews:.0.Lists:.0.Posted.by.lumberingjackal.-.5.years.agoIs.this.game.considered.worth.it.with.all.the.DLC.at.that.price.point.If.considering.I've.never.touched.the.Mafia.franchise.but.have.played.plenty.of.open.world.games?DetrianFollowForum.Posts:.1134Wiki.Points:.215Followed.by:.0Reviews:.1.Lists:.1.Posted.by.Detrian.-.5.years.ago.How.about.a.good.ending?.In.which.version.are.they.putting.that.in?brianp.said:.".If.I.were.them,.I.wouldn't.want.to.throw.around.the.term."director's.cut".since.it.implies.content.that.was.available.when.the.original.was.made.but.was.scrapped.and.put.back.in.laterMaybe...$39.99.SkaldFollowForum...Posts:...4412Wiki...Points:...607Followed...by:...0Reviews:...11...Lists:...7...Posted...by...Skald...-...5...years...agoBlood...from...the...figurative...stone.NapalmFollowForum...Posts:...9230Wiki...Points:...-1Followed...by:...0Reviews:...2...Lists:...0...Posted...by...Napalm...-...5...years...agoI'll...buy...ten...copies!KyreoFollowForum...Posts:...4683Wiki...Points:...5494Followed...by:...0Reviews:...0...Lists:...9...Posted...by...Kyreo...-...5...years...agoIt...still...won't...break...even.Agent47FollowForum...Posts:...1931Wiki...Points:...8115Followed...by:...0Reviews:...0...Lists:...0...Posted...by...Agent47...-...5...years...agoSweet...now...I...will...pick...it...up...for...sure.MrKloroxFollowForum...Posts:...11142Wiki...Points:...1001Followed...by:...0Reviews:...0...Lists:...0...Posted...by...MrKlorox...-...5...years...agoNow...I...might...finally...pick...this...up...during...a...Steam...saleBe..sure..to..check..it..out..if..you..get..a..chance..to.Chisoka4..years..ago#7I..have..LA..Noire:..The..Complete..EditionThe..Betrayal..of..Jimmy..features..dozens..of..intense..arcade-style,..city-based..missionsthat..keep..Jimmy..driving,..shooting..and..rampaging..through..Empire..Bay.Jimmy's..Vendetta:..Once..the..mob's..most..effective..ally,..Jimmy..is..now..its..greatest..enemyHowever.it.still.says.i.need.to.get.a.hard.drive.for.the.xbox.when.i.try.to.play.the.disc$30...price...point...and...all...the...DLCFiled...under:...Mafia...II...Log...in...or...sign...up...to...comment...44...CommentsFirst...to...LastLatestRefreshBradNicholsonFollowForum...Posts:...1556Wiki...Points:...663Followed...by:...0Reviews:...0...Lists:...0...Posted...by...BradNicholson...-...5...years...agoThe...word...about...the...Mafia...II...Directors...Cut...package...has...been...on...the...street...for...a...while,...but...now...2K...Games...has...made...it...official:...the...publisher...is...indeed...putting...out...an...all...DLC-inclusive,...cheaper...($30)...version...of...the...title...across...all...three...of...its...platforms,...the...Xbox...360,...PS3,...and...PCToo..much..of..a..hassle.Same..with..radio..stationsThey...used...the...money...to...develop...actual...content...and...released...it...over...that...year...and...now...are...finally...releasing...a...completed...game...all...over...again?...Mafia...II...was...the...most...beautiful...non-game...everits..the..platinum..hits..edition..with..the..second..disc..included..of..the..additional..stories..and..style..packsFirst..Release..Date:..August..24,..2010..Wiki..Forum..Images..Videos..Gamespot.com....2016..CBS..Interactive..IncTopPlatforms.3DS.PlayStation.4.Android.PlayStation.Vita.DS.PSP.Game.Boy.Advance.Wii.iOS.Wii.U.PC.Xbox.360.PlayStation.2.Xbox.One.PlayStation.3.MoreMeanwhile...i...put...disc...1...in...to...see...if...maybe...the...downloaded...extras...will...show...up...in...the...menu,...and...they...dont...Do...i...really...need...to...go...out...and...buy...a...new...hard...drive??...is...there...something...im...doing...wrong...here...and...has...anyone...had...the...same...problem?...please...help!!...dean1230,...Apr...25,...2014...bloosuga...Moderator...Joined:...Sep...21,...2011...Messages:...13,496...Location:...Colorado...Date...Posted:...Apr...25,...2014...#2...Taking...a...guess...here,...you...have...a...360...with...a...4gb...drive?...bloosuga,...Apr...25,...2014...G.64...Noob...Joined:...Apr...25,...2014...Messages:...86...Location:...One...Shot,...One...Kill...Date...Posted:...Apr...25,...2014...#3...It...sounds...like...you...need...more...spaceI'm..not..sure..if..yours..is..any..different..but..if..the..content..is..on..the..second..disc,..you..can..store..everything..on..your..Xbox..and..play..it..once..you're..in..the..game.BoardsMafia..IIQuestion..About..Director's..Cut..EditionReport..MessageTerms..of..Use..Violations:..Offensive..Advertising..Illegal..Activities..Spoiler..with..no..Warning..Harassment/Privacy..Etiquette..Issues:..Censor..Bypassing..Trolling..Flaming..Disruptive..Posting..Off-Topic..Posting..Other..(must..leave..note..below):Notes..(optional;..required..for.."Other"):..Add..user..to..Ignore..List..after..reportingTopic..StickyYou..are..not..allowed..to..request..a..stickyYou.feel.as.if.you've.been.transported.back.in.time.almostPlease...do...not...return...this...item...to...your...local...GameStop...storeLog...In...Sign...Up...Log...In...to...GameFAQs...Forgot...your...username...or...password?...Don't...have...an...account?...Sign...up...for...free!...GameFAQs...Answers...Boards...Community...Contribute...Games...What’s...New...Xbox...360Action...AdventureOpen-WorldMafia...IIFAQsBoardMoreHomeSummaryRelease...DataGame...CreditsAlso...PlayingCollection...StatsFAQsAchievementsReviewsReader...ReviewsCritic...ReviewsImagesVideosAnswersBoard...Platinum...Hits...DLC...Disc...Question...Topic...Archived...BoardsMafia...IIPlatinum...Hits...DLC...Disc...QuestionMasterhandjob5...years...ago#1...I've...been...thinking...about...picking...up...the...Platinum...Hits...edition...of...this...game...used...because...I...don't...have...much...else...to...play...right...now...and...the...price...is...rightUnless...you've...already...played...it,...then...your...just...weirdThey're...not...really...there...to...add...any...historical...context...to...the...game,...but...rather...just...to...give...you...a...fun...collectible...as...opposed...to...the...same...old...boring...things...games...usually...give...youRecommended...for...You...View...all...37...screenshots...Important...Information:This...item...is...only...available...on...GameStop.com...and...our...stores...are...unable...to...issue...a...refundI..am..trying..to..track..down..the..Director's..Cut..of..this..game,..but..so..far..have..only..been..able..to..find..a..Collectors..Edition,..and..a..Platinum..Hits..Editionshould..work,..if..not..you'll..have..to..buy..a..hard..drive..bloosuga,..Apr..26,..2014..dean1230..Noob..Joined:..Apr..25,..2014..Messages:..4..Date..Posted:..Apr..26,..2014..#9..Ok..will..tryFeaturedNews...Features...Reviews...Previews...InterviewsAchievements...Xbox...360...Games...Xbox...One...Games...Xbox...Live...Arcade...Japanese...Games...PC...Games...Achievement...Guides...Missing...AchievementsAround...The...Web...TwitterFacebookCommunity...Forums...Leaderboards...Game...Sessions...General...Home...Staff...Copyright...2006-2014,...All...Rights...ReservedUse...of...this...site...is...subject...to...express...terms...of...useI.haven't.seen.anything.else.that.would.add.any.gameplay.elementsJimmy...is...the...guy...the...other...guys...call...when...they...need...to...finish...the...jobMafia..IIOverview..Achievements..Achievement..Guide..Review..Screens..Videos..Forums..Leaderboards..Game..SessionsMafia..II..Platinum..Hits..Edition..Confirmed"Probably.because.that's.exactly.what.happenedComplete.With.DLCWritten.Wednesday,.March.30,.2011.By.Richard.WalkerView.author's.profile2K.Games.has.announced.that.Mafia.II.Platinum.Hits.Edition.is.coming.to.-.or.indeed.already.available.for.-.Xbox.360,.bundled.with.all.three.DLC.chapters,.including.previously.PS3-only.add-on.The.Betrayal.of.Jimmy,.available.for.the.first.time.on.360vorhenzeFollowForum...Posts:...135Wiki...Points:...0Followed...by:...0Reviews:...0...Lists:...0...Posted...by...vorhenze...-...5...years...agoCrazyChris:You'll...regret...itneed.help f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 16:23 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 16:23 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Les Helghastes Index du Forum » Partie Externe » Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation